Founded in 1912, the client provides performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.
The client had recently acquired another company and implemented Oracle E-Business Suite for the acquired entity. The project didn’t go as planned and as a result, they were facing many challenges – they were unable to accurately bill their customers, employees were unable to log time accurately, and the payroll system broke down.
In a 3-month project, Rite Software analyzed the client’s requirements and deployed a proprietary time management
solution, TimeRite that integrated with the client’s business systems such as time management, billing and payroll. TimeRite helped automate a few time management, billing and payroll processes, resulting in improved efficiencies and significant cost savings for the client
- Successfully integrated TimeRite with Oracle EBS on-time and under budget
- Optimized billing process with greater accuracy and reduced human error
- Automated employee timesheet management
- Greater employee satisfaction due to timely payroll processing
- Cost savings of up to $500k