Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Power BI lets you easily combine and analyze data whether it is in a spreadsheet, or on-premise, cloud, or hybrid data warehouses. You can easily connect to your data sources, visualize and gain actionable insights, and share it across the enterprise.
Gartner recognizes Microsoft as a Leader for the fourteenth consecutive year in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms.
- We offer a best-practice-based approach to delivering successful BI projects, ensuring timely project completion delivery with an emphasis on knowledge transfer and training
- Our in-house products such as pre-built tools, scripts, and templates accelerate development and migration.
- We help develop custom solutions for customers specifically tailored to their industry vertical or use case
- Our solution architects are certified for Oracle BI Applications modules, with deep expertise in across domains and industries that allow us to architect scalable solutions.
- We provide 24x7 managed services for Oracle Analytics including basic BI admin tasks, system management and monitoring, data warehouse monitoring, and incremental backups
Advanced capabilities including data preparation, augmented analytics, visual-based data recovery, interactive dashboards
AI-powered analytics with natural language generation and anomaly detection capabilities
Seamless integration with other Microsoft tools such as SharePoint, Teams, and Office
Advanced security and governance with report sharing capability using Microsoft Cloud App Security
Low subscription cost per user improves ROI and helps to drive enterprise-wide adoption and foster a data-driven culture
Connect and visualize Excel data in Power BI Analytics dashboards to quickly analyze, publish, and share insights with your team
We transform your business processes with Oracle Cloud Applications, resulting in reduced risks, improved controls, and faster, more accurate insights to all stakeholders.
We work together with relevant stakeholders across the organization to build a strong business case, and clearly define roles and responsibilities.
Our effective project governance framework ensures that your effort stays on track, from the initial planning stages to well past your go-live date.
We analyze your existing business processes, understand end-user needs, develop an actionable project plan, and execute the project that's best suited to your current and future business needs.
We can help you transition to Oracle Cloud Applications without any impact on business operations and drive user adoption through effective change management and training.
With high service levels and a 24 x 7 x 365 support model, we manage the day-to-day running and optimization of your applications so that you can focus on more strategic initiatives.