TimeRite is typically used in the construction industry to track and optimize time for your crew. Instead of individuals clocking in, managers can use TimeRite to clock in employees, track the number of hours worked and manage billing approvals. You can monitor crew time on field trips and remotely track crew location in real-time to simplify timesheet management, approvals, and billing.
Record accurate timesheets and simplify billing by integrating TimeRite with your accounting, projects, and payroll systems. Get automatic reports on your crew’s work hours with details such as time, per-diem, allowances/bonuses, etc.
- Designed to suit industries such as Oil & Gas and Engineering
- Print timesheets to capture a signature and attach signed timesheet to initiate billing
- Capture incentives based on client criteria for both payroll and billing purposes
- Crew-based time entry on a daily basis
- Week ending date based on BU or OU
- Auto-fill common fields in the timesheet
- Automatic email notifications
- Capture per-diem on the timesheet for client approval
- Balance the timesheet based on client Badge In and Badge out data
- Clarify and seek client approval in case of discrepancies
- Enter exception time such as PTO, Holidays, Billable PTO, Billable Training, etc.
- Transfer to Time and Labor for Payroll processing
- Track and manage shift differentials
- Time entry for additional crew members
- Revisions to support corrections
- Integrates with Projects and Payroll systems using OTL
For any help required in installing CloudMiner,
please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.