OBIEE / OBIA
Oracle Business Intelligence Solutions offers advanced analytics and self-service data discovery capabilities combined with powerful analytics. With advanced features such as mobile reports, simple and intuitive dashboards, real-time alerts, querying capabilities, inbuilt access to multiple data sources, and in-memory computing, Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud is a powerful business intelligence solution that reduces the total cost of ownership and drives faster ROI.
Common, integrated architecture for seamless, intuitive user experience
Interactive role-based dashboards with drill-down capabilities
Ad-hoc query and reporting
Proactive monitoring and alerting provides timely information
Secure, pixel-perfect enterprise reporting
Predictive analytics in real-time for closed-loop decision making
Align strategic planning and goals with company objectives and track progress
Stunning visualizations with self-service capabilities
OBIEE 11g to OBIEE 12c
- Data mashups allow you to combine your data on the go for real-time insights, faster discovery, and better collaboration
- Analyze data in your OBI repository as well as data outside the repository using the Visual Analyzer tool
- Improve lifecycle management and deliver a consistent, manageable OBI application through the use of programmatic capability
- Get access to all the latest features and functionality by easily upgrading from OBIEE 10g, OBIEE 11g, or Oracle Discoverer
Discoverer to OBIEE 12c
Oracle Discoverer reached its end of life when Extended Support was discontinued in June 2017. Discoverer doesn’t work with any data sources other than Oracle EBS, and creating reports is slow and requires technical expertise. Discoverer offers limited drill-down capabilities and users find it difficult to perform deeper analysis, increasing reliance on IT. If you’re still running Oracle Discoverer, it’s time to upgrade to the latest version of OBIEE – i.e. Oracle Business Intelligence 12c.
Combine and analyze data from multiple data sources with Cloud Analytics Solutions
Intuitive dashboards and reports with out-of-the-box mobile capabilities
A middleware system with APIs and extendable configuration to seamlessly deploy analytics across the enterprise
- We offer a best-practice-based approach to delivering successful BI projects, ensuring timely project completion delivery with an emphasis on knowledge transfer and training
- Our in-house products such as pre-built tools, scripts, and templates accelerate development and migration.
- We help develop custom solutions for customers specifically tailored to their industry vertical or use case
- Our solution architects are certified for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications modules, with deep expertise in across domains and industries that allow us to architect scalable solutions.
- We provide 24x7 managed services for Oracle Analytics including basic BI admin tasks, system management and monitoring, data warehouse monitoring, and incremental backups
We transform your business processes with effective business intelligence and analytics, resulting in greater efficiencies, reduced risks, and faster, more accurate insights to all stakeholders.
Our effective project governance framework ensures that your effort stays on track, from the initial planning stages to well past your go-live date.
We can help you transition to Oracle Business Intelligence Solutions without any impact on business operations and drive user adoption through effective change management and training.
We work together with relevant stakeholders across the organization to build a strong business case for analytics, and clearly define roles and responsibilities.
We analyze your existing business processes, understand end-user needs, develop an actionable project plan, and execute the project that's best suited to your current and future business needs.
With high service levels and a 24 x 7 x 365 support model, we manage the day-to-day running and optimization of your applications so that you can focus on more strategic initiatives.