OAS / OAC
Oracle Analytics Cloud
Oracle Analytics Cloud uses machine learning to help businesses gain actionable insights from their data. Augmented analytics capabilities allow organizations to combine data from across the enterprise and automate manual processes such as data preparation, visualization, forecasting, and reporting.
Cloud Analytics Solutions is unique and hybrid option that fit your needs
Most complete and elastic scalable solution, from 1 to 1000 users
Mobile is voice driven and accessible from anywhere and executives are connected with proactive analytics
Data enrichment capabilities are built-in without the need for separate skills, training or tools
Automated and self-service, easy to use analytics accelerates time to insights Integrated machine learning that uncovers unseen patterns, you never thought to look for, to make impactful, unbiased recommendations
Access and collaborate with all available data to drive trusted decisions and rapid innovation for competitive advantage
Integrated machine learning that uncovers unseen patterns, you never thought to look for, to make impactful, unbiased recommendations
Oracle Analytics Server
Oracle Analytics Server brings the modern, industry-leading capabilities of Oracle Analytics Cloud to customers who prefer to remain on-premises. Businesses can leverage best-in-class data discovery and augmented analytics capabilities in an on-premise, cloud or hybrid deployment model, based on their requirement. Existing OBIEE customers can modernize their analytics while having the flexibility to move to the cloud (whether public or private) at their own pace.
- Oracle Analytics Server ensures you have the latest capabilities demanded by users, including rich visualizations and built-in Data Preparation
- Data enrichment capabilities are built-in without the need for separate skills, training or tools
- Mobile is accessible from anywhere on any form factor
- Available for current OBIEE customers as an upgrade
- Allows the choice of deployment on on-premises infrastructure
- Compatible with Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Simplify migration to cloud and support hybrid deployments
- Annual updates planned, timing subject to change
- We offer a best-practice-based approach to delivering successful BI projects, ensuring timely project completion delivery with an emphasis on knowledge transfer and training
- Our in-house products such as pre-built tools, scripts, and templates accelerate development and migration.
- We help develop custom solutions for customers specifically tailored to their industry vertical or use case
- Our solution architects are certified for Oracle BI Applications modules, with deep expertise in across domains and industries that allow us to architect scalable solutions.
- We provide 24x7 managed services for Oracle Analytics including basic BI admin tasks, system management and monitoring, data warehouse monitoring, and incremental backups
We transform your business processes with effective business intelligence and analytics, resulting in greater efficiencies, reduced risks, and faster, more accurate insights to all stakeholders.
Our effective project governance framework ensures that your effort stays on track, from the initial planning stages to well past your go-live date.
We can help you transition to Oracle Analytics Cloud without any impact on business operations and drive user adoption through effective change management and training.
We work together with relevant stakeholders across the organization to build a strong business case, and clearly define roles and responsibilities.
We analyze your existing business processes, understand end-user needs, develop an actionable project plan, and execute the project that's best suited to your current and future business needs.
With high service levels and a 24 x 7 x 365 support model, we manage the day-to-day running and optimization of your applications so that you can focus on more strategic initiatives.