Oracle Integration Cloud Service (OIC)
SaaS adoption rates are increasing due to ease of deployment and are leading to new silos being created. You need these new SaaS applications to integrate with your existing on-premise and SaaS applications. However, Oracle Integration Cloud Service is the best solution for all companies who are experiencing cloud integration problems.
With our Oracle Integration Cloud Service, you can seamlessly integrate your SaaS and on-premises applications, automate business processes, gain deeper insights, develop visual applications, and use an SFTP-compliant file server to store and retrieve files.
We can help you connect and integrate your mission-critical on-premise and SaaS applications as well as back-office applications – both Oracle and non-Oracle.
- Accelerate phased modernization and digital transformation initiatives by integrating any ERP, HCM, or CX applications faster
- Minimize business disruptions by eliminating synchronization errors and delays associated with other traditional methods
- Simplify workflows and approvals across applications with visual design and pre-built adaptors for orchestrating end-to-end ERP, HCM, and CX processes
- Reduce training costs by delivering customer-specific capabilities and improving usability with embedded extensions
- Oracle Integration Cloud Service is a complete, secure, but lightweight integration solution that enables you to connect your applications to the cloud.
- Make customer and employee interactions richer and more productive with packaged ERP, HCM, and CX connectivity and automation service