What is Managed Services
The services of MSP have expanded drastically over the years, from managing servers and networks to managing mobile device management, managed security, firewall services, and security as a service.
MSP, A Spider Web
This evolved the growth of MSP as many organizations cannot create and manage system infrastructure as SMEs cannot develop this in-house.
Criteria to choose an MSP
Some of the criteria for choosing an MSP for Oracle Managed Cloud Services.
Choosing an MSP with the skill that would match your business’s functionality is essential. They should be able to go above and beyond your internal IT team to add value to their skillsets.
Experience is vital, and MSP ought to have a lot of it. An MSP who has worked on Oracle Managed Cloud Services and across multiple industries would have been through different situations and has prior knowledge of them. This would give the MSP a lot of solid references.
An Experienced MSP would have a structure. They are more proactive than reactive. They would do their set of analytics and analysis to stay a step ahead of the issue.
Capability to respond
The MSPs must respond to the internal IT team or management questions as and when required. Incapable of providing a specific and contextual answer to the question shows their lack of knowledge on the issue and quality of their service.
Service level agreements (SLA)
The SLA is an important agreement defined in Cloud Managed IT Services. It has laid down the service level expected of the MSP provider. It describes the deliverable’s quality, scope, responsibility, and timeline. It is crucial to select an MSP based on the managed, responsive and evolving SLA that gives continuous improvement.
It is essential when a Managed IT Service Providers can help you provide recommendations about the people and the process in the evolving environment. This would also help when the business expands and the organizational goal changes. It is impactful if the MSP can help you scale.
Benefits from MSP
There are relatively a few benefits that can be derived from Managed IT Service Providers as they play a crucial role in IT service. Some of them are,
Suppose an organization lacks a workforce or shortage of experts for a specific domain. Then some of the tasks on those shortages can be outsourced to an MSP.
The MSP can bring in much expertise with his experience in different situations and provides an organization with access to expert resources.
The MSP will ensure that business runs smoothly even though business users have a stipulated time for their process. The IT domain must be maintained 24*7 so that no disruption or risk arises.
An SLA document outlines the obligations of the agreement between the organization and the MSP. This is for any uncertainty that must be prepared for or recovered.
Some MSPs provide security software & awareness training to the organization and its employees.
With IT, we never really know when we will run into issues. Hiring someone hourly to do your repair or maintenance is not cost-effective. However, having MSP who can maintain your system infrastructure on a monthly charge will be more efficient. Also, customer organizations can focus on improving their services in management services.
Rite Software as your IT MSP
- We manage routine system administration with a 24×7 support model, including setup, configuration, access control, and user provisioning.
- We improve system performance by implementing new functionality that isn’t part of your original specifications, such as creating recent reports, configuration changes, etc.
- your flexible resource deployment model combines the cost benefits of offshore services with the security and simplicity of onshore support.
- We help you avoid security risks and protect your investment by ensuring your systems are always up-to-date and upgraded to the latest versions.
- We conduct root cause analysis of incidents and provide corrective actions with regular reporting and periodic performance audits, delivering continuous process improvement.
- We perform upgrades with detailed reports showing the impact on your environment, minimizing downtime and ensuring that your systems are always up-to-date. We reduce transition efforts while ensuring that your users are equipped to deal with the changes.
Copyright © 2021 Rite Software Solutions & Services LLC. All rights reserved.