- BI Server: standard enterprise business model with an abstraction layer
- BI Answers: powerful ad-hoc queries and reports
- BI Interactive Dashboards: highly visual and interactive dashboards
- BI Delivers: proactive monitoring of business activities and real-time alerting
- BI Publisher: quick and easy distribution of pixel-perfect reports across the organization
- Oracle Real-Time Decision Server: predictive analytics for proactive decision-making
- Oracle Scorecard and Strategy Management: enable strategic goal setting and monitoring
- Oracle Data Visualization: powerful, self-service dashboards and visualizations
Improvements in Graphs
Graphs have been enhanced as follows in the latest release of OBIEE 12c:
- You can now sort graph views using a context menu via right-click. A new sort dialog shows when you right-click a graph view on the Results tab of the Analysis editor or the dashboard page. You can right-click on legend, data marker, and group-level (X-axis) items to display an interactions menu that includes new options such as Sort and Drill.
Improvements in Views
The latest release includes improvements to several view types that can help a content designer to create faster and more effective analyses, including the following items:
- A new view type called heat matrix is a two-dimensional representation of data in which a gradient of colors characterizes values. A simple heat matrix view provides a quick visual summary of information best suited to analyze large data sets and identify outliers.
- You can now sort graphs, heat matrices, pivot tables, treemaps, and trellis views by right-clicking the context menu. A new sort dialog is visible when you right-click a data view in the Results tab of the Analysis editor or on the dashboard page.
Improvements in Analysis
For analysis, the latest OBIEE 12c release provides the ability to:
- Clarify whether to multiply data by 100 to display it in the percentage format while setting the column properties. See the scale for the percentage component in the Column Properties dialog under the Data Format tab.
- You can add data from an externally uploaded source to your analysis. Adding external data is referred to as a data mash-up.
Improvements in Scorecards
In the latest OBIEE 12c release, you can customize and personalize KPI Watchlists and all watchlists that appear on a scorecard. You can set custom styles for every watchlist, rename it, or change the sequence and visibility of your watchlist columns in Oracle business intelligence solutions.
Improvements in Dashboards
In the latest OBIEE 12c release, you can set up advanced page properties to include incoming navigation parameters on your current dashboard page. Oracle business intelligence solutions allow you to control the application of parameters associated with navigation actions in the dashboard.
Integrate OBIEE 12c with Oracle EBS
Integration of OBIEE 12c and Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) enables a seamless flow of information between the two systems, allowing for a deeper drill down into key metrics and underlying details. In theory, you can successfully integrate any OBIEE 12c form with any subsystem connected to Oracle EBS.
Copyright © 2021 Rite Software Solutions & Services LLC. All rights reserved.