The client is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets, with operations in over 15 countries. They offer engineering, procurement, plant, pipeline, operation and maintenance, shutdown, turnaround, and well production services for clients across the globe.
The client wanted to replace their existing older version of Oracle EBS with the latest version and had partnered with a vendor with limited experience in the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) industry which led to unforeseen complications during the implementation. They selected Rite Software due to our deep technical and functional expertise in Oracle E-Business Suite and the EPC industry.
The Oracle EBS re-implementation project included Project Accounting with a new Chart of Accounts, Payroll, Business
Intelligence and SOA. Rite worked closely with the client to understand their business process requirements, built a robust solution architecture, and ensured a smooth Oracle EBS rollout by building extensions without any customizations. Rite also integrated TimeRite, a proprietary time management solution with the client’s accounting, projects, and payroll systems to simplify timesheet management, approvals and billing.
- Successful Oracle EBS re-implementation on-time and under budget
- Reduced the billing cycle from 15 days to 3 days through process automation
- Reduced complexity by building extensions and minimizing customizations
- Reduced DSO with timely billing, fast invoicing, and greater billing accuracy
- Improved employee satisfaction with better payroll accuracy
- Accurate timesheets and simplified billing using TimeRite
Copyright © 2021 Rite Software Solutions & Services LLC. All rights reserved.